IMSO meetings documents are posted on IMSO Docs accessible via the Organization’s website. In order to have access to relevant information under IMSO Docs, please follow the instructions provided hereunder:
1. Using your internet browser go to https://docs.imso.org;
2. Click Help > Request Access to IMSO Docs (new users);
3. Fill in the “New user registration form”.
Please use official email addresses. Personal email addresses may not be accepted.
A red asterisk (*) will appear next to the relevant field if your input is not accepted (due to invalid email address, wrong captcha code, etc.);
4. Click Next button;
5. Email verification form will be displayed. You will receive an email with the verification code. Do not close your browser. Open a new browser page or tab if you are accessing your emails using a web browser;
6. Type the verification code from the email sent to your registered email address;
7. Click Submit Registration Request once;
8. A confirmation page will be displayed if the code is correct.
If you do not complete the email verification step or close your browser before entering the verification code, you will need to start the process again.
IMSO will respond to your request as soon as possible. If your request is approved, you will receive further instructions via email.